There are 32 points on your head which, when touched, effortlessly and easily release anything that doesn’t allow you to receive? Within these Bars are all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and experiences that you have stored in any lifetime. This becomes an opportunity for you to let go of everything that no longer serves you!
Each Access Bars® session can release years of limitations. This nurturing and relaxing process, can release limitation in aspects of your life that you are willing to change.
Access Bars® has assisted thousands of people to change energy blocks in the areas of sleep, finances, relationships, anxiety, stress and so much more.
At the worst you will feel like you have had a remarkable massage. At the best you can see your life can change with total ease.
What are the benefits of having a Bars session?
There are so many benefits there is not room enough to name them all here. Below you will find just a few of the common benefits:
- People or situations that once bothered you suddenly no longer bother you.
- Life ceases to be a struggle as you begin to receive everything easily.
- Provides a deep relaxation, while revitalizing and energizing at the same time.
- Noticing more ease in every aspect of life.
- Facilitating what is not working in your life into something that does work.
- Erasing limitations without having to know how this works or to even believe in it.
- Happiness replaces general depression and for some can vanish in just one session.
- Running your Bars can replace anxiety about writing texts or exams by increasing mental clarity without additional study time or working harder.
- Faster recovery time with any old or new injury, surgery, illness and overall health improvement.
Does the Bars help with sleeping difficulties?
Yes. It has proven beneficial in changing a variety of sleep difficulties. The results are different for each person depending on the cause and the number of times they choose to have their Bars run. Many people around the world, using The Bars, experience a rejuvenation and restfulness regardless of the number of hours of actual sleep.
How long is a Bars session?
An average session can last up to 80 minutes, but there is no standard time for Running Bars. The practitioner will follow the energy and deliver only what you are happy to receive. Bars can be done in as little as 20 minutes if you only want to work on one or two areas. Running The Bars for a child is usually faster as children have less resistance to receiving than adults.
While sessions can be delivered in as short of time as 5 minutes, longer sessions can last up to 6 hours, often resulting in dynamic changes. It is more beneficial to have your Bars run frequently rather than for an extended period of time. There is no wrong way to deliver a Bar session.
How many sessions should I have?
While one session can produce dramatic shifts, many choose to have a session once a week or at least once every three weeks. The decision is yours and what your personal needs are. For example how much more ease, joy, and change would you like to have in your life? A little, a lot? All you can get? Once you try it for yourself it will be very obvious to you what you would like.
What does a Bars session feel like?
What is most often reported is that there is sense of relaxation and many people go to sleep – even in a very noisy environment. Some people have images come to them; others feel sensations in their body such as buzzing, tingling, warmth, twitches, or shivers. Emotionally, people have been known to cry or laugh out loud for no apparent reason and a sense of peace and joy is often present at the end of a Bars session. It is important to note that every session will be different every time, even if you repeat with the same person running your Bars.
Remember you care in control and can ask the practitioner to stop at any time, go longer in a session, take a break (including bathroom break), get a snack, ask questions, fall asleep, or watch a movie.
There is no special environment needed such as total silence to have your Bars run. Two things are recommend. The first is that you never listen to music during a Bars session as this cuts off your ability to access the points of view you are erasing in a session and be aware of other people around you at Gifting and Receiving trade gatherings (such as if everyone is silent and you want to talk, talk very quietly only with the person who is running your Bars. Honor those around you and they will honor you.)
Discover for yourself what the Bars can do for you by scheduling a private session with us.
If you would like to have your Bars run please contact me here.
* Disclaimer: The self-help product recommended on this website page is for the purpose of reducing fears, stress and various associated daily problems only. Access Bars is not intended as treatment or prescription for any disease, mental or physical, or as a substitute for regular medical or psychological care.